Building Files - קבצים לבנייה
Files: Please see explanation on the right. The file 'floor plans' is updated, the other 2 files (front and sides, construction) are still of the old plan.
The synagogue was designed at first to have these floors:
1. Basement - for a hall to serve the Synagogue and occasional Bar Mitzvah, etc.
2. First floor with 2 equally sized rooms for weekly prayers.
3. One big main Synagogue for Shabbat.
4. Ezrat Nashim.
Later it was decided because of cost and needs, that we do not need all that so the plan was changed to remove the first floor from the plan, today's plan is as follows:
1. Basement - for a hall to serve the Synagogue and occasional Bar Mitzvah's etc.
2. First floor that includes one big main Synagogue, and an adjacent smaller room for study and library.
3. Ezrat Nashim.